Sunday, May 17, 2009

Whatever...

I am pretty sure if I could just write, all the time...I would. Drag food to wherever my laptop is, drink too much coffee, melt my brain.

Leaves me remembering the yin/yang juxtaposition. It's the afflictions we have that make the journey all the sweeter. My afflictions drive me, for sure. If I didn't have any...well, I am positive I would go in search of some.

I'll look back eventually and remember how difficult the learning curve for all this was. How I have to balance my guilt at spending so much time writing that I am sure that I neglect my family ( I don't!) and how this is all taking so much longer than I really want it to, which is only my lack of patience.

It will make it so much more worth it when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I tried to send you an email but it bounced back at me. You won the copy of Sea Witch on my blog, so if you could email me at bree@moirarogers.com I can get that to you. :)

    ReplyDelete